The 5 DON’Ts When Investing in Early Learning Supplies, Equipment & Furniture
Fill out the form on this page to watch the free webinar replay! The discussion touches on:
- Best practices for buying supplies & equipment
- What NOT to do when investing in furniture
- Common mistakes to avoid when purchasing big-ticket items
- Questions you should be asking your vendors
- How technology impacts the buying process
Paul Becker is the Co-Owner of Becker’s School Supplies. He has over 30 years of experience working closely with owners and directors of schools, daycares, and early learning centers.
Lean on Paul’s insight and expertise to avoid making the big mistakes when investing in supplies, equipment and furniture for your early learning center. Save yourself a great deal of money — and headaches!